Saturday 9 September 2017

The Eco Garden Wins a Bali -British Assoc Landscape Industries- Award

Bali, British Association of Landscape Industries Award for the Eco Garden.


Following on from  my win, The Eco Garden, for best landscaping design in the Northern Design Awards 2016 I am delighted to announce that the Eco garden has won another prestigious award, this time for best domestic build for my landscaper on the project Kris Kennedy, Spruce Landscapes. A well deserved win as Kris and his team worked tirelessly to turn my vision into reality in what was possibly one of the wettest winters on record. Well done Kris and team!!!


To read more about this project click this link for my blog post on the the Pro Landscaper Feature Blog Post

I will post pictures form the awards ceremony in December :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

International Landscape Design Awards

APLD International Landscape Design Awards  2018 The awards ceremony was held in Toronto in September which I couldn't make as I w...