Wednesday 25 May 2016

The Dry River Bed Cobble Garden Revisited

Readers of my blog may well recognise this evolving garden design project in Greenfield in the High Peaks. Late last year we extended the dry river cobble bed to incorporate the sloped bed leading down to the driveway. This is all settling in nicely now and fortunately for me on the day of my recent visited the sun was out and the colours vibrant. Below are a few pictures of the garden as it progresses. 




















































I sincerely hope you enjoy the pictures and please feel free to comment or ask questions.
All pictures are the copyrighted property of David Keegan © 2016
Do not copy, publish, or use in any way, without the prior consent of the owner, David Keegan.

Picture size and quality is reduced for these postings in order to protect the integrity of the expressed and legal copyright © 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

International Landscape Design Awards

APLD International Landscape Design Awards  2018 The awards ceremony was held in Toronto in September which I couldn't make as I w...